Our renowned martial arts school has been in Westlake Austin for over 27 years!
Austin Westlake Martial Arts
Our Austin Life Ki-do Martial Arts headquarters has been in Westlake for over 27 years! In our award-winning and FUN classes, students learn to connect their 3 Bs (Body, Breath, and Brain) to develop focus, confidence, resilience, empathy, and kindness.
Our unique Life Ki-do curriculum is a blend of martial arts styles including Systema, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Tai Chi, Qigong and self-defense training. Our fluid approach to martial arts training teaches students how to breathe, relax and flow.
Our Austin Westlake class schedule offers martial arts classes for kids, teens, and adults. Our dojo is located in West Lake Hills between Walsh Tarlton Ln. and Westbank Dr. next to Austin’s Pizza. Being close to both Mo-Pac and Loop 360, we’re easy to get to from anywhere in town!
WESTLAKE IN-PERSON SCHEDULE
We are currently operating at a limited capacity for in-person classes.
Please scroll down for important safety protocols.
Classes must be booked in advance.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
1. MASKS – Masks are currently required for all persons indoors in our facilities.
2. DROP-OFF & PICK-UP – To minimize number of people in the dojo, please drop off/pick up students outside our front door.
3. TEMPERATURE MONITORING – Before entering the dojo, each student will be monitored for fever with an infrared touchless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 99.6 or greater will not be allowed in the dojo. All staff will also have their temperatures taken prior to each class.
4. HAND SANITIZER – We provide hand sanitizer for all students upon entering the dojo & prior to exiting.
5. WAITING AREA – To minimize the number of people in the dojo, the waiting areas are not available to parents & siblings. Only students are allowed in the dojo.
6. TRAINING – Classes have no person-to-person contact & each student is in their own “Ninja Room” with 6’ social distancing maintained during training.
7. DISINFECTING – We have 15 minutes between each class to clean & disinfect.
8. WATER FOUNTAINS – Water fountains are not available. Please send your student with a labeled water bottle.
9. ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS - Please do not send your student to class if they feel ill, have had a fever above 99.6, or any symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days or if they are at risk, have a compromised immune system, have anyone in the household with symptoms, have been around anyone that’s been sick, or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19.