In the heart of Lakeway! Serving the greater Lake Travis community.
Lakeway Martial Arts
At our Lakeway Martial Arts Academy, we strengthen the body and cultivate emotional and social well-being. Our martial arts classes are empowering, confidence building and FUN!
In every class, students learn to connect their 3Bs (Body, Breath, and Brain) to develop focus and mindfulness, confidence and resilience, relaxation skills for stress and anxiety, empathy and kindness towards others, and a strong, safe body.
Our award-winning martial arts classes are a unique blend of Karate, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Systema, Tai Chi, Qigong and Self-Defense teaching students how to breathe, relax, and flow on and off the mats.
Our Lakeway Class Schedule offers martial arts classes for kids, teens, and adults. We are conveniently located in Lakeway by Café Lago serving greater Lake Travis, Rough Hollow, Steiner Ranch, Bee Cave, Sweetwater and beyond!
LAKEWAY IN-PERSON CLASS SCHEDULE
We are currently operating at a limited capacity for in-person classes.
Please scroll down to read important safety protocols.
Classes must be booked in advance. Please email email@example.com or call 512-327-2900.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
1. MASKS – Masks are currently required for all persons indoors in our facilities.
2. DROP-OFF & PICK-UP – To minimize number of people in the dojo, please drop off/pick up students outside our front door.
3. TEMPERATURE MONITORING – Before entering the dojo, each student will be monitored for fever with an infrared touchless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 99.6 or greater will not be allowed in the dojo. All staff will also have their temperatures taken prior to each class.
4. HAND SANITIZER – We provide hand sanitizer for all students upon entering the dojo & prior to exiting.
5. WAITING AREA – To minimize the number of people in the dojo, the waiting areas are not available to parents & siblings. Only students are allowed in the dojo.
6. TRAINING – Classes have no person to person contact & each student is in their own “Ninja Room” with 6’ social distancing maintained during training.
7. DISINFECTING – We have 15 minutes between each class to clean & disinfect.
8. WATER FOUNTAINS – Water fountains are not available. Please send your student with a labeled water bottle.
9. ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS - Please do not send your student to class if they feel ill, have had a fever above 99.6, or any symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days or if they are at risk, have a compromised immune system, have anyone in the household with symptoms, have been around anyone that’s been sick, or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19.